Thursday, August 6, 2015

Another Look Inside - Before

I was so excited to do this part of the project.  I popped open the camper, went inside and took the before pictures before I started demo.  I was surprised how long this didn't take.  
The pink is just everywhere...and so bad.  My son and I started tearing down the curtains.  Literally, tearing them down.  It was actually a lot of fun. :)  All I had to do was pull down and they came down off of the tabs.  I then took my Norwex cloth and a bucket of water and cleaned everything.  I am going to plug a little for Norwex...all you have to clean with is water, no chemicals and so safe.


These pictures are of the before and after the curtains coming down.  It is a crazy difference.




This is a picture of the thermostat, so old school, ugly brown and hard to work at and get to.  I have an electrician friend who I am hoping will come in and put a digital thermostat so getting the heater to a workable temperature will be much easier.


This is where the thermostat is located...underneath the table and benches.  Why?  I still don't know what they were thinking when they put these things together.


Just a quick look at some of the areas of the pop up I plan on working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment