Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A Quick Look Inside - Before

I apologize in advance for these pictures, they are not great.  I took these about a year ago while I was just trying to figure out what I wanted to do.  I haven't popped it up for a while. we have had some crazy weather, and I have intentions of taking better pictures soon.  

 

These are the ugly (did I say UGLY and PINK) curtains inside.  Yuck!  I have been dying to get rid of these nasty things for a long time.  This is going to be one of the first things to go.


*shiver* Ugly!


This is our broken sink.  The faucet rubber piece broke off so we haven't had a sink for a LONG time.  I need to try and get this replaced, it would be nice to have a working sink while we are camping.


This is our stove and ugly laminate oak cabinets, with matching ugly brass hardware.
The stove is in good condition, just needs a good cleaning.  I am going to spray pain the black fridge with white appliance paint so it matches everything else in the kitchenette.  Seriously what were they thinking in the 90's??


I am thinking of going with dark brown cabinets in this pop up.  My husband and son beat this thing up during hunting season.  I am afraid of what they would look like after a bunch of men and boys are in there for a couple weeks.  


And now, the cushions.  Also pink and ugly.  I just don't have words for these.  I have seen so many tutorials and ideas for redoing the cushions and I think the easiest way is the wrap and staple method.  I don't have a lot of experience on the sewing machine and sewing on zippers and everything just overwhelms me.  This is going to be my first project for the trailer.  I cannot wait to do it and show you all the changes.  Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment